Are You Traveling This Festive Period? You Need To Read This
Are You Traveling to the other parts of the country from Lagos for this Christmas and new year celebration ? Here are the things you need to be able to finish your trip in one piece and with your vehicle:
1. A large dose of PATIENCE and TOLERANCE. No frowing, ABSOLUTELY NO BIG GRAMMAR.
2. Vehicle Customs Documents. Ensure that Custom duty was paid on your vehicle.
3. Current and Valid vehicle Registration Papers and Valid driver’s license( I can help you with that just send me a message on WhatsApp via my signature) . Just make sure before you leave home that you personally check these documents. Ensure that the VIN/Chassis numbers , engine numbers on the documents match what you have stamped in the vehicle.
4. Vehicle CMR, ROAD Worthiness Certificate. Make sure what you are carrying is not fake. Confirm before leaving Lagos(contact me and let me help you confirm and renew your vehicle documents 100% guaranteed original) .
5. Tinted Glass Permit. Make sure it is from source and has your photograph or your driver’s photograph on it.
6. Speed limiting: Make sure you drive at a very reasonable speed on the road don’t be in a haste.
7. Fire extinguisher – right size and not expired, C – Caution. First Aid Kit, Good Spare tyre, Jack and Wheel Spanner, Waste basket ,Valid Local Government Stickers for Pickups.
8. Do not carry any bag of RICE please unless you have a receipt from an Abakaliki rice farm.
9. If you are just coming in from ‘ABROAD’ I beg you in the name of all that is PRECIOUS to you – No ‘Forming’. Hide your dollars, Sterlings and Euros. Never show anyone your foreign Passport or Driver’s License as a means of identification. Just show your Nigerian Passport on demand. Trust me you won’t need to do that if you just ‘fit in’.
10. Go back to 1. Be nice to them. Give them that Air Hostess Plastic Smile and Yes ‘Dash dem something’ for being on the road and protecting all you ‘Omo olodun’ from all manner of herdsmen.
So ensure that you Carry A Lot of N100 and N200 notes.
Finally if this is too much for you to handle, simply apply and pay for Armed Mobile Police Escort or just stay where you are now.
Am a regular traveler.