How To Use Bitter Leaf For Pimples, Dark Spots, Acnes, Blackheads And Glowing Face
Bitter leaf (Vernonia amygdalina) is a shrub or small tree that can reach 23 feet in height when fully grown. It is one of the many natural herbs and leaves that are useful to man both for consumption, and improvement of our skin’s natural beauty.
There are a lot of skin benefits involved in the use of bitter leaf which includes, preventing skin ageing and fighting free radicals. It is rich in Calcium, vitamin C, zinc, iron, and copper, and it is also very efficient in smoothing the skin and preventing different forms of skin diseases.
The two different ways you can use the bitter leaf to fight pimples, acne, blackheads, dark spots and to get a glowing face includes;
1. Using it as a face mask
2. Consuming bitter leaf extract
How to use the bitter leaf as a face mask
– The first thing to do is to cut and wash 20-25 bitter leaf leaves, then grind them to tiny shreds using a pestle and mortar or simple slide them into tiny pieces in a bowl.
– Add in little drops of water in the bitter leaf paste to lighten it up.
– Thirdly, you should apply the paste to your face, while doing that, ensure that the liquid gets into every crevice.
– Allow the bitter leaf extract to rest on your face and pores for about 20 to 30 minutes before washing it with cold water.
5. You can repeat this process as much as you can until you get the required result/ repeat this process once daily.
How to produce bitter leaf extract for a glowing and flawless skin
– Take about 15-20 pieces of bitter leaves and wash properly.
– Blend the bitter leaves in a blender and sieve out the juice from the chaff.
– To achieve that flawless and glowing skin complexion, drink on an empty stomach.
Bitter leaf is a very medicinal herb that contains flavonoids and alkaloids which help in fighting a series of health problems. So, there is a lot you stand to gain when you take in bitter leaf juice. Additionally, it helps in the strengthening and rejuvenation of red blood cells.
For comments, observations and opinions hit the comments box below.