How To Apply For Belgium Government Scholarship 2022 (fully funded University scholarship)
Belgium scholarship government 2022 for international students is open for fully funded scholarship for developing Nations all around the world to study in Belgium. over 200 different scholarship is available for international students to study in Belgium University don’t means 2022 2023 fully-funded scholarship with no application or no school fees all is free.
The applications process for the government of Belgium scholarship is open for all categories of global students from different parts of the countries of the world especially the developing countries.
Belgium University is encouraging students from both local and international students to study in the fully funded scholarship. The scholarship is funded by Belgium government and all expenditures are reimbursed.
Belgium’s higher institution offers practically all education discipline of study. please keep in mind that there is no application or registration or school fees involved everything is free. the Belgium government devotes significant part of their scholarship fund to international student especially developing countries all around the world. Without IELTS you can pursue your higher education in Belgium with no IELTS exams. it is very convenient to move to other countries in Europe when you get scholarship and study in Belgium.
What degree program are offered in Belgium scholarship program?
If you are considering to further your education in Belgium University, consider a list of world demanding courses that are listed below
1. Bachelor in data analysis
2. Mastor of specialization in development
3. Master of specialization in society
4. Master of specialization in environment
5. Master of specialization in human rights
6. Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture.
7. Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
8. Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries. (GIRISS?
9. Master of specialization in international and development economics
10. Master of specialization in telefusion medicine.
11. Specialised master in microfinance.
12. Master of specialization in in integration production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban area.
13. Specialised master in public health methodology.
14. Master of specialization in public health sciences research methods applied to global health.
15. Masters degree in science and environmental management in developing countries.
16. Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
Eligibility Criteria For Government Scholarship
To study at Belgium government scholarship scheme candidate must fulfill the following listed criteria to be able to benefit from this fully funded scholarships.
1. Be a resident of a developing nation.
2. As at the time the program is about to start the you must be under the age of 40 for degree courses and under the age of 45 for postgraduate courses.
To register for related areas, you must have the relevant credentials.
4. The program lasts for one education year.
5. It is necessary to have a basic understanding of English (reading)
List of documents is given below
1. Filled Belgium government scholarship application form
2. The highest degree diploma original certificate verified with official stamp should be uploaded.
i. For short training program scholarship applicants, please please check the official requirement documents.
ii. Bachelor scholarship program applicants: high school degree diploma (or above)
iii. Master’s scholarship applicants: (bachelor’s degree certificate)
3. The highest degree transcripts verified with official stamp should be uploaded.
i. For short training scholarship scheme, please check the official document requirement.
ii. Bachelor scholarship program applicants: high School degree transcripts (or above)
iii. Master scholarship program applicants: bachelor degree transcripts (or above)
4. Recommendation/ reference letter
5. A study or a research plan.
6. Published academic papers and academic achievement (not compulsory)
7. A passport scan is required
8. English proficiency certificate ( please check the official website for more information about this issue)
9. Curriculum vitae CV
10. Order reference document (if applicable)
Students have to apply online by completing the application on the application portal by creating an account on Belgium scholarship portal
Fill the application form according to requirement and upload all the required documents on the website. Submit the application.